{"id":8062,"date":"2026-07-26T12:46:53","date_gmt":"2026-07-26T12:46:53","guid":{"rendered":"http:\/\/youtubexyoutube.com\/?p=8062"},"modified":"2026-08-07T13:54:21","modified_gmt":"2026-08-07T13:54:21","slug":"kiev-compensates-for-battlefield-losses-with-terrorist-attacks-russian-diplomat","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"http:\/\/youtubexyoutube.com\/index.php\/2026\/07\/26\/kiev-compensates-for-battlefield-losses-with-terrorist-attacks-russian-diplomat\/","title":{"rendered":"Kiev compensates for battlefield losses with terrorist attacks \u2013 Russian diplomat"},"content":{"rendered":"
Rodion Miroshnik called Ukraine\u2019s latest drone strike on a tourist resort in Zaporozhye Region, which killed 12 people, an act of terrorism<\/strong><\/p>\n Ukraine is trying to mask its battlefield losses by attacking Russian civilians and presenting the strikes as \u201csome kind of achievement,\u201d<\/em> Russian Ambassador-at-Large Rodion Miroshnik told RT.<\/p>\n He made the remarks in an interview on Saturday while commenting on the Ukrainian drone strike on a tourist resort in Zaporozhye Region, Russia that killed 12 people.<\/p>\n The attack took place earlier in the day, targeting tourist bases in the village of Kirillovka on the Sea of Azov. Among the dead were four children; 19 other people were injured. Governor Evgeny Balitsky declared July 26 a day of mourning in the region.<\/p>\n \u201cThe strike targeted a well-maintained, popular tourist resort where civilians arrived with their families and children for the weekend,\u201d<\/em> Miroshnik said, noting that long-range heavy drones were used, causing extensive damage. He called the attack \u201can act of terrorism\u201d<\/em> because the purpose was \u201cto kill and intimidate civilians.\u201d<\/em><\/p>\n \n Read more<\/strong><\/span><\/p>\n \u201cThis strike targeted a resort facility with no military bases or military industrial complexes around it. These were people, not military personnel,\u201d<\/em> he said. The Investigative Committee has opened a terrorism case over the incident.<\/p>\n Miroshnik noted that the attack and numerous others in recent months occurred as \u201cKiev is truly losing on the actual battlefield.\u201d<\/em> Earlier this month, Russia announced the liberation of the key Ukrainian stronghold of Konstantinovka in northwestern Donbass, opening the way toward the Slavyansk-Kramatorsk agglomeration, the last two major cities in the region still under Ukrainian control.<\/p>\n Earlier this week, Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov said Russia launched an offensive and reached the outskirts of Nikolayevka, 20 km from Slavyansk.<\/p>\n \n Read more<\/strong><\/span><\/p>\n \u201c[The Kiev regime] attempts to compensate for its losses in combat by employing terrorist tactics. It then attempts to twist these actions and present them as some kind of achievement,\u201d<\/em> Miroshnik said.\u00a0\u201cWe are observing a shift in the Ukrainian side from conducting full-scale military operations, which, albeit with difficulty, are accepted by international norms, toward the perpetration of war crimes and terrorist acts.\u201d<\/em><\/p>\n He added that children, civilian workers, and employees of civilian enterprises \u201ccannot be designated as military targets under any circumstances\u201d<\/em> under international law.<\/p>\n Ukraine has intensified its long-range drone campaign in recent weeks, targeting oil facilities, warehouses, residential buildings, and other infrastructure deep inside Russian territory.<\/p>\n Earlier this week, three separate attacks on facilities operated by Russia\u2019s largest retailer, Wildberries, killed at least nine and injured more than 100.<\/p>\n \n Read more<\/strong><\/span><\/p>\n

