{"id":8013,"date":"2026-07-28T07:39:05","date_gmt":"2026-07-28T07:39:05","guid":{"rendered":"http:\/\/youtubexyoutube.com\/?p=8013"},"modified":"2026-08-07T13:53:03","modified_gmt":"2026-08-07T13:53:03","slug":"kiev-launches-major-drone-wave-on-moscow-ahead-of-trump-zelensky-meeting-mayor-videos","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"http:\/\/youtubexyoutube.com\/index.php\/2026\/07\/28\/kiev-launches-major-drone-wave-on-moscow-ahead-of-trump-zelensky-meeting-mayor-videos\/","title":{"rendered":"Kiev launches major drone wave on Moscow ahead of Trump-Zelensky meeting \u2013 mayor (VIDEOS)"},"content":{"rendered":"
The attack has damaged some residential buildings in the suburbs, local authorities have said<\/strong><\/p>\n Ukraine launched a new wave of drone strikes on Moscow overnight, sending more than 390 UAVs toward the Russian capital, Mayor Sergey Sobyanin has said. While there have been no reports of casualties, regional authorities have reported some damage to residential buildings.<\/p>\n In a statement on his Telegram channel on Tuesday, Sobyanin said that the \u201cmajority\u201d<\/em> of the aircraft had been intercepted far from Moscow, with 81 destroyed as they neared the capital.<\/p>\n Moscow Region Governor Andrey Vorobyov said a residential building in Chekhov, a town some 50 km south of Moscow, took a direct hit, and that emergency crews have been dispatched to the scene. Local authorities have confirmed that there were no casualties.<\/p>\n Eyewitness Yulia told RT that they were woken by the sound of the explosion after 5 AM, adding that the flames on the balcony were put out by the residents. She also reported shattered windows in the neighboring buildings.<\/p>\n Vorobyov added that debris from other downed drones sparked fires elsewhere in the region, including burning tires at an open site and setting a house ablaze in the nearby village of Vaulovo.<\/p>\n A Ukrainian drone has also hit a civilian bus in Belgorod Region, injuring 19 people, according to local governor Alexandr Shuvayev.\u00a0Another strike on a bus, in the town of Gorlovka in Russia\u2019s Donetsk Region, injured five civilians, according to local officials.<\/p>\n Russian Foreign Ministry envoy-at-large Rodion Miroshnik, who is in charge of tracking Kiev\u2019s alleged war crimes, said that Ukrainian strikes have killed 57 civilians, including seven children, over the past week, leaving another 435 wounded. He added that drone strikes alone accounted for 91% of the people affected.<\/p>\n